Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What's This About?


Hello,
My name is Paul and I have an undying passion for coffee. I love drinking, roasting, and making coffee drinks. I am a barista at a very good cafe called The Well Cafe.

I visit a lot of cafes because of my passion, so I thought I'd start reviewing them. If you don't see a review of a cafe that you're interested in, it would be for one of two reasons:
1. I haven't been there yet (in which case let me know or send me YOUR review)
2. It's not very good. For legal reasons I won't be posting bad reviews. In case I get.. you know... sued!!

I hope this Blog is of assistance to you in your pursuit of a great cup of coffee.

Coming soon, my first review.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Best Cup of coffee in Vancouver, hands down, is JJ Bean and their shops are the greatest. Full of personality. Their baristas have to go through major training before they can even touch the espresso machine, I think that is brilliant and neccesary for serious bristas. A lot of my barista skills are self taught from my personal passion for coffee but The Well did aid in that a tiny bit and it got me behind the machine, so that's always good. Anyway, JJ BEAN is awesome! Have you been to the Elysian Room (http://www.elysianroom.com/), you should. I have only walked in once, got coffee and left but I absolutely adored it. They had great machines and the baristas looked passionate and like they knew what they were doing. I was impressed. That's all for now. Enjoy your cafe reviews and tours. Guarantee you will be hearing from me again on this matetr :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with a new cafe in West Vancouver... Café Crema.

They are located at the corner of 15th and Bellevue in West Van. I have never been much of a coffee guy unless it has been previously destroyed with copious amounts of alcohol but these guys are converting me pretty quickly.

Great baking (the cinnamon knots rock) and great Paninis as well.

I've been visting at least once a week since they opened in December (I live 45 minutes away and don't have a lot of reasons to be in West Van more than once a week) and they are definitely growing... I see a number of the same faces when I visit so they are attracting a regular crowd.

It is definitely a notch or three above any coffee place I've ever been to.

I was also pleased to use their free Wi-Fi access.

Please consider visiting and reviewing the place. By the way, the staff are really friendly.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home